Sunday 14 November 2010

More plane tickets purchased!!

Another plane ticket purchased!

April 27th from Santa Cruz, Bolivia to San Francisco, USA. So it seems I will be spending three whole months in Bolivia! It also means that I will be spending my birthday in the Bolivian rainforest with all the big cats, monkeys & birds! Happy happy happy!!!

1 more ticket to get, sometime around the end of May, Van Couver, Canada to London, England. Then I have my itinerary sorted. I know some would rather have no plans as things change but this trip is very much in two parts for me. Bolivia and the USA. The Bolivian part is me seeing my friend Rako and her partner and then volunteering in Parque Machia. The US trip is a little more open and free, except for the knowledge that I will return from Canada in May....Most probably ;)

Well this weekend was my last free weekend in London till June 2011. From next weekend I will be working two jobs. Winding down my time at Medical Couriers till December 3rd but starting at Winter Wonderland from next weekend, my bar will be situated in The Spiegel Saloon. I'll working through till January 4th around six days a week if I can hack it! o_O

My next Weekend day out will be (apart from Gogol Bordello & Hawkwind gigs) will be Saturday 22nd January for some leaving drinks in The Big Red in Holloway. FB event to follow at some point :)

2 comments:

  1. am following you now :) (it's costume queen!). I'll try to make the event on the 22nd also, curious to hear about your planned trip. I may even have a couple of spare dollars lying around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Would be great to see you again x

    ReplyDelete