Tuesday 11 October 2011

Brif update and an attempt at a catch up

OK so I`ve about 20 minutes remaining at this internet cafe and this German keyboard is driving me nuts!! There is a massive gap in my posts that I didn`t manage to write up before I left the UK, I will get there at some point but I just wanted to let anyone that might still read this that I will get back on it in the next few weeks and am promissing some more crazy adventurous stories. OK so maybe not quite as bonkers as being put in bolivian prison, or spending 9 weeks living in the rain forest walking an adult male puma daily, or even suffering the experience that is a Bolivian hospital, or even taking a Harley Davidson up the West coast of America.....But Adventures are certainly out there to be found, and I certainly will find them :) So I thank any of you left for reading, I am currently in Switzerland. I`ve 2 weeks left then it`s off to discover Germany, cos no one has yet! I shall have to get a flag and claim it for my own :) OK I haven`t got a flag....Can you claim a country with a toy snail? I reckon there must be a way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment