Wednesday 16 November 2011

Leaving England for 8 months. First stop, Switzerland.

Well well, that was 14 festivals done and dusted and the best summer of festivals ever to date! Wow and that's saying something!

So I had a week to sort everything out and of course have some leaving drinks! Lately it seems I only see certain friends at my leaving drinks, but if it means I get to see them then I will kepp having them :D

Leaving drinks were two days before I left the country (just enough time for a hangover to disappear!) And what a party we had! And thank you all so much if you came, you all made it very special for me :)

Next up was three weeks with my wonderful grandma in Switzerland. Autumn was just beginning over here and the world was a beautiful place! Three weeks came and went in a flash!

Great friends
Yummy cheese fondue
Beautiful long walks
Chocolates
Finally losing my fear of the dentist
Lots of cake
Too much Swiss cheese
My wonderful grandma
Trips to Bern and Winterthur
Swiss techno nights
Amazing new guided meditation
Swiss musicals and the best hot chocolate ever!
It`s hard to say goodbye.......Switzerland iche liebe dich! I will miss you so very much xx (Look out Dresden here I come!)

In Hebrew we have a word, Nehneti. It kind of means that I enjoyed something but with my heart. It seems apt as I leave Switzerland.

No comments:

Post a Comment