Friday 7 January 2011

11 Minutes

I have 11 minutes left at this internet cafe so i will have to be quick, not easz as someone has swapped many of the keys around on this Swiss keyboard.

I arrivd safely and efficiently, from landing to being on a train took just 40 minutes (including baggage claim) Now I have 4 days in which to help my grandma pack up all of her belongings and on Tuesday we are moving appartments to somewhere closer to town.

I have not been to St Gallen for almost 5 years now, a place where I grew up spending so many summers and winters here. The place is changing though, where before there were swiss products everywhere now there is Mars Bars & Twix, in a country that produces some of the best chocolate in the world this is a sad sight :(

However the place is still breath taking as you will all see once I upload my pictures. I sign off in a place that I feel naturally calm, relaxed and elated.

Paul xx

No comments:

Post a Comment