Wednesday 19 January 2011

Leaving Winder Wonderland

So my time in Switzerland is coming to a close. After a whole week of warm weather, this morning Swutzerland decided it was still winter and dumped a massive amount of snow everywhere clearly reminding us all exactly where we are and just how beautiful life can be.

I have walked through small towns, large cities and have been up mountains that take your breath away (quite literally as the air is rather thin ;) A facebook album will follow shortly.

I have met some truely wonderful people here, kind, generous and genuine. And have caught up with some old friends too who have been nothing but all of the above. I have so much love for my Swiss Friends and of course my wonderful grandma who is so thoughtful & caring and the best grandma anyone could hope for.

So tomorrow I am flying back into London for five days, that`s just five days to sort out any last minute arrangements before I head to Bolivia.... I`m so excited you could hardly believe!

So I sign off and wish you all a week filled with lions tigers and bears! Or something along those lines...Maybe love peace and happiness has become to cliche?

Paul xx

No comments:

Post a Comment